Home » Copyright Resources
Information for StatSpace contributors
If you wish to contribute resources to StatSpace, you will have the option to add Creative Commons License to your resources. Creative Commons licenses govern what people who read your work may then do with it.
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC-BY-SA 4.0)
- Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
- Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
- Creative Commons Zero (CC0)
- Public Domain (Public Domain)
Information for StatSpace users
If you wish to use resources that have been posted to StatSpace, please check the bottom of the resource page to see whether a Creative Commons License has been applied to the resource. You can click on the license to learn more about what you may do with the resource.
UBC Library guides to copyright and permissions
For more information on how content copyright works for the resources available in StatSpace, please refer to these user guides, provided by the UBC Library:
- Copyright & Permissions: Copyright and Curated Content in Open Education Resource Repositories
- Copyright & Permissions: Self-created content for open education repositories
- Finding & Using Open Education Resources: What are open education resources?